1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I've had my treo for about 2 years now, and the battery is acting weird. When I am on the web browsing for a while, it keeps telling me the battery is low and shuts me down. But that is not the case because the battery is fully charged.

This just started to happen a lately. I even did a hard reset, to see if that would change things, but it is still doing the same thing.

Anyone have similar problems?

And where is the best place to get a replacement battery if it is indeed the battery having gone bad.

Thanks.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-OEM-LI-...QQcmdZViewItem

Palm oem battery for $12 shipped. My dad got one and it sure looks oem. After two years, probably time.
    Just in case . . . . . .fully charge the battery, once you get the green full charge light . . . while it is still connected to the power cable . .. . . do a soft reset.

This resets the battery calibration. If this does not cure the problem, yes, get the new battery.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/24/2007 at 04:00 PM.
    I used my original battery for 1.5 years. When I got a new one (same capacity rating), it lasted twice as long.

Your mileage may vary.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I'm still using the original battery...from February 2005
  6.    #6  
    A lot longer than a 680 that's for sure
    Hard to say. A lot depends on the stuff you have it running.

I'm on original battery from Nov. 2004.
    I'm on the original battery (since early 2005) and I'm just now starting to notice a little difference, but not to that stage yet.
    www.texxors.com - the latest tech news, reviews, and free hardware and software support.

www.datechest.com - Wookin' pa nub? 100% Free dating site with photo profiles and local search.

www.workchest.com - Got love, now need money? Find short term and freelance work.
    The batteries usually die slowly. You might not notice the capacity difference much until you get a new one. I went from barely getting through the day on my old one, to having 60% left at the end of the day with my new one.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.