1.    #1  
    Poor dumb newbie here. When I first got my phone, I had an app called "Files". Now I no longer have it. Could someone post the .prc file.
    thanks
    Are you talking about Filez from www.nosleep.net? It's a third party app.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Matty,

The same thing happened to me. I have a Sprint 700p and it used to have a file called "files" not filez. It is more of a windows explorer type of program. I also had a striped down version of Kinoma and it isn't here either anymore.

I had to perform a hard reset and after both programs are not longer there. It must of not been in ROM to begin with. Sprint had to of added it before putting it up for sale. I was assuming it is on my CD but I can't seem to find it right now.
    It is on the Sprint CD, I cannot find mine now...
    Ben
    For some reason my 'files' program (from Palm) started crashing. Recently did a hard reset so tried re-installing. The installer now crashes.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Poor dumb newbie here. When I first got my phone, I had an app called "Files". Now I no longer have it. Could someone post the .prc file.
    thanks
    Is the attached what you are looking for?
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #7  
    thanks for the download. but, it changed the .prc, to .php. saved it to card, but have no way to see it.
    Can you see the file with FileZ?

www.nosleep.net
    click on download
    select FileZ
  9.    #9  
    I will have to wait till I get to a computer tomorrow. I don't see a link for an ota download. thanks
  10.    #10  
    thanks all. the program was on the sprint cd. sorry for being trouble for nothing.
    That application ran well on my 700p for about 2 months and then began causing soft resets every time I tried it. I did not look at the card, which was the root problem I was having with DTG V9 resetting when I attempted to use its file manager. I never, ever take the card out, et cetera. If it is resetting for you, remove the card and try it again.

As for using it again, the only reason I had it was for DTG and I no longer need it.

Ben