1.    #1  
    I have 3 general questions that probably cant be answered by the same person, but hopefully will get feedback from different people. '

There was recently a post about treoantenna and their short antenna. I am trying to order one for my Sprint 700p, but am not sure if the correct one is the blue or grey one. I emailed treoantenna, but havnt heard from them. I looked very carefully at the colors on the website, but cant seem to see which is the correct one.

Also, I also saw part of a post recently but cant seem to find the post anymore about a program that will allow you to change the color of your home screen. I know you can change the color theme to different colors, but thats only good for certain screens. The default light blue that is always there is ugly and would like to know the program to change colors.

Last is Agendus Pro. I have this installed, but when I open up contacts or the calendar with the calendar button, agendus pro doesnt automatically open them up. They are opened up through the default contacts and calendar programs that came installed. i dont know if this is normal, but would like to change them to where agendus takes over and opens those apps up. Thanks for any help.
    1. Get the blue one for the 700p. I have it and it works great..no noticeable signal loss.

2. Get Zlauncher and tweak to your heart's content.

3. I don't use Agendus, but I suspect you should start by looking at your hotsync conduit settings and making sure they are set for Agendus.
    You need to map Agendus to the Calendar Button. Go to Preferences/Personal/Buttons to change it.
  4.    #4  
    i appreciate your feedbacks. I didnt know you could change your homescreen color the Zlauncher. I have zlauncher and never realized it. is there also a way to make zlauncher automatically launch when you hit the button with the house? thanks
    The latest version of zlauncher is supposed to do this. If not, Ludusp will do it. You can customize zlauncher like you wouldn't believe. For each tab, hit shift, T to bring up the tab properties. You can customize more by going to the zlauncher preferences. Download yourself some themes and icon packs for zlauncher and you will be amazed as to how slick you can make your Treo.

I personally use Ludusp to remap my home and phone send buttons. Home is obviously mapped to zlauncher, and I have my phone send (green button) mapped to menu since the center button does the same thing as the phone send button.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    The latest version of zlauncher is supposed to do this. If not, Ludusp will do it. You can customize zlauncher like you wouldn't believe. For each tab, hit shift, T to bring up the tab properties. You can customize more by going to the zlauncher preferences. Download yourself some themes and icon packs for zlauncher and you will be amazed as to how slick you can make your Treo.

I personally use Ludusp to remap my home and phone send buttons. Home is obviously mapped to zlauncher, and I have my phone send (green button) mapped to menu since the center button does the same thing as the phone send button.

thats cool thanks, im going to try it out.
    700p:

In Zlauncher, go to Preferences/General and select Default Launcher. I believe this will map the Home Button to Zlauncher.

You can also map Zlauncher's QuickLaunch to the Green Button.

In Agendus, be careful. When you go to the Treo's Preferences/Buttons, it will sometimes default back to Calendar.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster View Post
    700p:

In Zlauncher, go to Preferences/General and select Default Launcher. I believe this will map the Home Button to Zlauncher.

You can also map Zlauncher's QuickLaunch to the Green Button.

In Agendus, be careful. When you go to the Treo's Preferences/Buttons, it will sometimes default back to Calendar.
    Those settings were already in there. I had the default launcher checked but it stills goes to the factory one when I hit the launcher button. Thanks.