1.    #1  
    Hey! I just discovered that you can 'scroll' in WordSmith. However, it scrolls a bit quickly for me to read. I have Afterburner at 42 Mhz to speed up the other functions but it scrolls too fast.

Is there any way to adjust the scrolling speed? I noticed that tapping and dragging on the screen will change direction and make it "stutter" but I'm not sure that's a feature or a mistake on my part.

thanks
    Hmm...If you've just discovered that you can scroll, I'll bet that you haven't looked at the manual . And if the manual won't tell you all you need to know, the people at BlueNomad have a fantastic reputation for quick answers. They replied to an email three minutes after I sent it, so you might want to give that a shot.
    The speed of the scroll depends on where you tap. If you tap near the bottom, it scrolls down fast, if you tap closer to the middle, it scrolls more slowly.

I'm guessing the "stutter" is just WS waiting to see where your "tap" will end up, so it knows were to scroll.

high, high quality prog.

...and not reading the destructions is one thing--that's forgiveable. ...But not dinking around with the app?? Unforgivable!
  4.    #4  
    I'll have you know that I DID read the instructions. As one blessed with two X chromosomes, I have difficulty acknowledging that helpful information might be in there.

However, I read the manual waaaaayyy back when the application was Beta-like. I never think about the question when I'm near the manual. My computer at work is always connected so it's often easier and faster to post or email.

I usually get much quicker and often better help here than from Handspring or the software companies.
    Since the manual opens as a Word document on my computer, I downloaded it as any other document on my Visor. One of these days, I'm actually going to read it.

------------------------------
    Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.