Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledragon View Post
    OK, the culprit is TealLock again! I should've guessed. As I mentioned earlier, even with 680 "unlocked", TealLock prevents dialing using the keyboard in phone application or from Treo Voice Dialing app. It also disables the Easy Dial and Easy Conference functionality of Phone Technician. The same is true with the easy dial option of TreoMemo and now with Accessorizer generated DAs. As much as I like some of the unique features of TealLock, it is too intrusive and I have now abandoned it and moved to another security program. You never know, everything is now working perfectly!
    It sounds like you had an app or two in the "Protected" list of TealLock.

If so, then TealLock runs your Palm in a "protected" mode which can cause problems with some apps.

I now use TL without any apps in the protected list and it works OK for me.

However I think there is a problem with the latest version of Accessorizer as some users are reporting that it does not work if they load the latest version 0.90, but it's Ok if they go back to 0.38.

Anyone running 0.90 on a 680 ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    However I think there is a problem with the latest version of Accessorizer as some users are reporting that it does not work if they load the latest version 0.90, but it's Ok if they go back to 0.38.

Anyone running 0.90 on a 680 ?
    I tried the older version a while back and it was pretty unusable.. .90 works decently, just not reliably.
    Version 0.91 now out.

It works fine on my 680, so that's another problem solved
    Thought of the day :
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Version 0.91 now out.

It works fine on my 680, so that's another problem solved
    Cool, I'll have to check it out and see if any stability and heap issues are better.
    Quote Originally Posted by chenling View Post
    I use DA Launcher from the Command Bar, and it works fine. I also have a 680.

Version 5.1b4
    How do you access the Command Bar on a 680 without Graffiti? Are you just using a utility like GraffitiAnywhere?

Thanks.
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
    I think it's "Fieldplus" that is giving me access to the command bar...I could be wrong though. I've always had Fieldplus and I've always had access to the command bar by holding down the MENU button....

But, I believe there are freeware out there just for that purpose.

I use Hi-Launcher now for launching DAs, it's more pretty and more organized than just having DA Launcher display ALL the DAs...
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyrydr View Post
    How do you access the Command Bar on a 680 without Graffiti? Are you just using a utility like GraffitiAnywhere?

Thanks.
    If the Command Bar is a problem, you could try On Top
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1

It's written by Pruss, the same as Accessorizer.

On Top can configure many hard button combinations to launch different Accessorizer DA's, I think
    Thought of the day :
    FieldPlus does give you the Command Bar. I like this app, I use it for Messaging and SplashID so I can switch to these and send or gather info and then return to my previous app.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Thanks, I'll check those out.

I made a DA for Keyguard. It worked once, then caused a reset the next time I used it. That's not safe enough for me (especially when other app(s) work flawlessly)! Anyone heard of a keyguard DA just for enabling/disabling keyguard?
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123