1.    #1  
    Anyone using this with a 650? Awesome when working but it's making my 650 freeze alot. Mostly when I try to open it.
    Last edited by cutoffcirc; 02/23/2007 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Typo
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    do you mean dial by photo?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I did. Sorry.
    Last edited by cutoffcirc; 02/23/2007 at 09:15 PM.
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    There's a bit of lag in opening it. It's not as instant as the regular dialer. I'm sure this is due to the pictures and stuff it has to load. Sometimes it also causes resets when I'm trying to dial a number, don't know why it would do that. Other than that, it works pretty good for me.
    I HAVE seen htis issue - the white screen esp after a reset as it loads..can take up to 10 secs on initial loading...hope they'll improve that. Otherwise it's great

oh one more issue (I'll put it int he main threadd) - when you set it to go back to the DBP screen after a cal it even overrides the phone app menu where you add new numbers..I'll get a new number and while trying to add it it switches back!
  6.    #6  
    I wish mine would just reset. That would be easier. Instead, I freeze with a white screen. Maybe a difference in my 3rd party stuff...
    I only get the white screen after a reset and the program first launches. And even then it has a little bar that says "DialByPhoto Initializing" so I don't worry about it. It does take about 10 seconds for that first time, but maybe half a second any time after that.
  8.    #8  
    Maybe I just need to wait longer, but it has definitely been over 10 secs a few times. I get a blank white screen after the "initializing" white screen or right away upon opening if its already been opened at least once. I'll try it again.