1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 680 on Cingular. Has anyone been able to get Versamail to AutoSync Yahoo mail? I have a Yahoo! Plus account so that I can get my mail via POP access. I have an Exchange ActiveSync account, and GMail account automatically synching, but Yahoo mail does not auto sync, I have to manually get my email for Yahoo. Very frustrating. I would use another program but it looks like Versamail is the only program that supports Exchange ActiveSync. Any ideas or feedback?
    Mine works just fine. Did you get your yahoo plus account because of your AT&T DSL?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    Mine works just fine. Did you get your yahoo plus account because of your AT&T DSL?
    I did not get my Yahoo! plus account via AT&T DSL. Your autosync works with Versamail to get Yahoo! email on a Cingular 680?
    Once your account has been created, forward your Yahoo mail to the mail2web account. Use versamail to sync with the mail2web.

Info for the mail2web servers:
    Username: *USERNAME HERE* @mail2web.com
    Password: Your pass
    Email: Same as the username
    Mail server: mobile.exchange.mail2web.com

Then under Preferences, go to Reply Options. Change the reply to address to your yahoo email. (not really needed, but it just makes it easier for people to reply to the yahoo address instead of the mail2web one)

The only flaw I have with Yahoo & forwarding is that you do not get to keep a copy on the Yahoo server.
    I have a unlocked 680 that works on tmobile. what happens to your treo 680 when you try to auto sync your yahoo email account? Any error codes?