1.    #1  
    I am trying to get my Gmail.prc to work but I keep getting a java.langruntime error. I found some instructions on google but I cant figure it out... please help....

how do you do this??? when I launch the Java VM all I get is a midlet list and it asks me to install somethign via a url...

The Gmail for mobile application has additional configurations through the JVM. From IBM Java VM, please adjust the following:

* Select Gmail -1.0.0. > Menu > Permissions.
    * Select HTTPS, please make sure Once when the application runs (session) is selected.
    * Select HTTP, please make sure Once when the application runs (session) is selected.
  2.    #2  
    I missed a step that nobody had on the forums. you need to install IBM VM and then install the MIDIlet. I got that by going to the google site in blazer. then you can install the gmail.prc
    Whats the advantage of that over just going to m.gmail.com in blazer?
    Quote Originally Posted by flipside99 View Post
    Whats the advantage of that over just going to m.gmail.com in blazer?
    Personally, I don't think there is any. I have the GMAIL app, and never use it. Among other things, if you are in a weak coverage area, the app will keep trying to connect. If it can't, the only option I've found is to reset the Treo.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)