1.    #1  
    I have had crazy alarms for a few weeks and it does not work at all. The functions seem only to be triggered if the screen is on. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. Any ideas?
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    I'm not clear about exactly what you're talking about ("crazy alarms" isn't very descriptive. I have had alarm issues recently where I would hit the power->unlock sequence and the all pending alarms, Chattermail checks, call alerts, etc would immediately fire off. Is this what you are seeing? I haven't found a solution, but maybe this will ring a bell with someone around here.
  3.    #3  
    No. There is an actual 3rd party program called "Carzy Alarms' by Toysoft. It is a way to schedule soft resets, muting, and opening of apps at pre-set times. All I really want it for is to mute the phone while at work. I have this and toher things scheduled with it and nothing happens. It seems to only work when I set an alarm for less than a minutes ahead to test it. If I'm not currently using the Treo (screen on) it has never worked. I did a trial of profilecare (for those who may suggest this) and felt like I was trying to launch the shuttle with my Treo. It had about 100 extra settings and options that I just didn't need. Carzy Alarms seemed to be a good option at $5.99 but maybe you get what you pay for.
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    I think Profiles by Milan will do what you want. Free- or donation-ware available at MTDN. I use it on a 650 - works well.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks a lot! Profiles is working nicely... I'm sorry I blew the 6 bucks.
    I came on here to look for solutions for this very thing. I blew the 6 bucks plus the other items I bought from toysoft

Alicia
    sometimes money won't solve your problems.