Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    v1.2b1 works well on the 700p.

Incoming calls - display checked and unchecked work. The minimize option allows me to see the CityID screen when the phone is ringing.

Outgoing calls - display checked and unchecked work.

I think this has been mentioned before but if I leave the in-call screen and come back I lose TreoStar. Not a big issue for me but I thought I'd mention it.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Figured out what was preventing the dialog box from popping up. ScheduleCare!! Disabled and everything is working great. I think this program is more useful than schedule care anyway! I would love to be able to choose to display the Custom fields or the note though.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    I think this has been mentioned before but if I leave the in-call screen and come back I lose TreoStar. Not a big issue for me but I thought I'd mention it.
    Guys... Guys... you all don't ever read the posts in this forum or the user manual do you?

I've even mentioned this several times in this thread. The fix for this going to be complicated, so I'm putting it off for last.

- mvk
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Figured out what was preventing the dialog box from popping up. ScheduleCare!! Disabled and everything is working great. I think this program is more useful than schedule care anyway! I would love to be able to choose to display the Custom fields or the note though.
    ...and akula34 has a 700p or a 650? CDMA or GSM? CNG? ROW? Which variant?

PS: I just checked out the ScheduleCare features... can't figure out what could be conflicting.

Last edited by GreenHex; 02/24/2007 at 08:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    700p. ScheduleCare is resource intensive. CDMA.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Love the program by the way. One request. Since only three lines can be displayed, in the registered version, can I have access to all three? You're taking up one line with the TreoStar Reminder. I know which program it is, I want all three lines!!
  7.    #27  
    Love the program by the way.
    A BIG Thanks...
    One request. Since only three lines can be displayed, in the registered version, can I have access to all three? You're taking up one line with the TreoStar Reminder. I know which program it is, I want all three lines!!
    Of-course... it's simple and can be done. But first, I have to solve the problem with the 680 and the reactivation after app-switch.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Great!! This will quickly become one of my favorite programs!! Want to impress a business associate? Put his wife and kids in the note and ask about them by name when they call? Maybe a birthday or anniversary?? For those of us with not very good memories!! Keep the program simple though!! Don't make it bloat ware!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Oh and how much to register? I'm ready to plop my cash down!!
  10.    #30  
    Oh and how much to register? I'm ready to plop my cash down!!
    Thanks... See:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...token=91388501
  11.    #31  
    Uploaded v1.3b1, still < 12 KB

Relese Notes:
    • Re-enable TreoStar after app-switch. Still does not work when switching views within the phone application.

• Fixed a problem where the notes in the first contact was not shown.

Continued in this thread (TreoStar v1.4):
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=137823

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/26/2007 at 04:45 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12