Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wondering the same thing myself. I think his last response on his own support forum was last April. I hope nothing bad happened to him! He just dropped out of touch, but the Moxsi web site is still up. That was me who posted that he's not responded in months. Last email I had from Scott he said he had to concentrate on school for a while, but that was last April.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    Wondering the same thing myself. I think his last response on his own support forum was last April. I hope nothing bad happened to him! He just dropped out of touch, but the Moxsi web site is still up. That was me who posted that he's not responded in months. Last email I had from Scott he said he had to concentrate on school for a while, but that was last April.
    Very strange that he didn't even repsond to several of my emails. He was very responsive in during the xWeather updates, etc.
    Anyway, thanks for the update.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #23  
    hey everyone,
    i'm sorry for the lack of updates/responses. i pretty much had to put down the palm development for awhile. when xChangeSync became a dead project walking, i had to focus my time on other projects so i could actually pay some bills. i always responded to email, ..so i apologize if you emailed me and i didn't write back.
    i just cleaned up the moxsi site a bit. i also posted a new version of xWeather for those that have a 755p. i'm not sure how much time i have to devote to palmOS development anymore, ...but i do want to thank everyone that helped me with my projects. it was really great getting to know several of you (with emphasis to my early xWeather BETA testers).
    best,
    scott

xWeather version 1.1.1
    http://www.moxsi.com/download.html
    Quote Originally Posted by moxsi View Post
    xWeather version 1.1.1
    http://www.moxsi.com/download.html
    Welcome back Scott and hope you stick around.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12