1.    #1  
    I have Kinoma player EX 4.1.1

-Is there any way to make this 4.1.1 version the player that is used to play Sprint TV? When I launch Sprint TV it uses the built in 1.0 version of Kinoma. Any way to get it to play with v 4.1.1?

-When watching a video in Kinoma 4.1.1 the keyboard backlight stays on, anyway to get the keyboard backlight off... seems like it would save some battery....

Thanks

-K
    Good questions. I would like to know the answers, as well. If no one jumps in soon -- an email to Kinoma tech support may be in order. . . . .
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    For the kblights, I use kblightsoff from lilapps.com to keep them off most of the time anyway on my 650. Don't see why it wouldn't work for ya.
  4.    #4  
    Well I found the answer to the sprint tv question....

The only application that is compatible with the sprint tv feature is the built in version in the Treo.....

Now we just need to know about the backlight...

I may try the software mentioned in the above post....

I also posted the question on the kinoma forums... I'll let you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by kencfii View Post
    I have Kinoma player EX 4.1.1

-Is there any way to make this 4.1.1 version the player that is used to play Sprint TV? When I launch Sprint TV it uses the built in 1.0 version of Kinoma. Any way to get it to play with v 4.1.1?

-When watching a video in Kinoma 4.1.1 the keyboard backlight stays on, anyway to get the keyboard backlight off... seems like it would save some battery....

Thanks

-K
    As you have found, the special player in the 700p is required to run the playlist and content in Sprint TV. You can send a note to support @ Kinoma and ask to have the backlight issue looked at in future versions.