Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, heard about the good reviews about the Treo short antenna and ordered a blue one for the 700p at the last week of January from www.treoantenna.com. I get a e-mail that it shipped on Feb 1st!! Never got it yet....I e-mail them to say what happenend? Well, apparently, they mail everything by USPS and they can't track it. Well, credit card is already charged and no antenna yet!! Anyhow, last week, they stated that they mailed another one and the original one must have gotten lost and yes, I know it was President's Day on Monday, but now it is one week later and still no antenna from either shipment!!

Has anyone else had this problem with www.treoantenna.com? I mean it is not like the antenna is made in Argentina and hand-crafted by some leather craftsman like the Vaja case....

What shall I do? Order the antenna at mytreo.net and get my money back from treoantenna.com

Also, the guy writes that if I get two antenna, to ship one back. Heck, I would be happy if I even get one antenna!

Anyhow, just wanted to give everyone out there a warning about treoantenna.com
    I ordered one and got it right away. I think they do a great job. Sorry you have not got yours yet they are a stand up business . I think sending you a second one proves that. Just give it a little time. Things happen sometimes that you have no control over. I think you will find a lot of happy customers on this forum.
  3.    #3  
    How big is this package? I have heard it is a whitish large envelope with buble wrap inside? Is that correct?

Where is the package coming from? I heard it should be coming from TX.

Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    I ordered one and got it right away. I think they do a great job. Sorry you have not got yours yet they are a stand up business . I think sending you a second one proves that. Just give it a little time. Things happen sometimes that you have no control over. I think you will find a lot of happy customers on this forum.
    Zoti is a stand up guy, as many TreoAntenna purchasers (like me) will attest to. I am sure he will do what is needed to assist you.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    How big is this package? I have heard it is a whitish large envelope with buble wrap inside? Is that correct?

Where is the package coming from? I heard it should be coming from TX.
    If I remember correctly it is packaged in a yellowish envelope with bubble wrap, fits in your mail box and I am not sure about the return address.
    If you never get the antenna, notify your credit card company IN WRITING (not by phone call; a phone call won't protect your legal rights.) Check your credit card's terms, but I think you must contest the charge within 60 days of the transaction date. They'll most likely charge it back to the seller and take it off your bill.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    If you never get the antenna, notify your credit card company IN WRITING (not by phone call; a phone call won't protect your legal rights.) Check your credit card's terms, but I think you must contest the charge within 60 days of the transaction date. They'll most likely charge it back to the seller and take it off your bill.
    Actually, that probably won't be necessary with TreoAntenna. It's a small shop and has some shipping/communication issues but Zoti really makes sure you get what you pay for. Initially I received only a single antenna but had paid for two. When the second one was shipped but never arrived. So Zoti reshipped two antennas. I returned the initial antenna because it had a small gap at the back. Due to email problems on his end it took a while but I now have both antennas that fit perfectly and am very happy.
    If you have a look at the thread

Shorter Treo 650 Antenna

You will find that what few complaints there are have been resolved satisfactorily. (And considering there have been about 1400 ordered, the number of complaints is very low.)
    Yah, Zoti will do the right thing. No worries.

Not that it's that high, but I'm still surprised though by the number of claims of missing deliveries. For the $6.95 shipping charge, I still don't get why he doesn't spend an extra .50 and slap a delivery confirmation on the envelopes.
    Rather than starting a post warning others of a decent, hardworking person (Zoti), you should have done a little research first. Zoti does this all himself and is happy to work with anyone having issues as can be seen here on TreoCentral.

Maybe I will start a thread titled Beware of Kewl 700p!!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Rather than starting a post warning others of a decent, hardworking person (Zoti), you should have done a little research first. Zoti does this all himself and is happy to work with anyone having issues as can be seen here on TreoCentral.

Maybe I will start a thread titled Beware of Kewl 700p!!
    Took the words right out of my mouth. What a !
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Yah, Zoti will do the right thing. No worries.

Not that it's that high, but I'm still surprised though by the number of claims of missing deliveries. For the $6.95 shipping charge, I still don't get why he doesn't spend an extra .50 and slap a delivery confirmation on the envelopes.
    $6.95? For less than that he could put it in a Priority mail box (free), and print out a barcoded label from USPS.gov which automatically gives free Delivery confirmation on it. The thing must weigh next to nothing so the total cost to mail it from and to most anywhere in the USA would be just over four bucks. The box is free and the Delivery confirmation is free if you print a label from the USPS' site..

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    I live in the South of England and I received mine in about 8 days from the order date. If you haven't received yours it is certainly not Treoantenna's fault. Have you double checked all your details are correct with Zoti? I'm sure if you get in contact you can arrange a different delivery method or something.

I think the title of this thread should be changed to something less derogetory. Mods?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    As I stated before. No one is going to pay money and not get an antenna.

kewl 700p. If I said I shipped an antenna, I shipped an antenna. I know that sometimes they don't arrive due to several reasons. It can get lost in mail (very few), stolen or even have the wrong address on it (I copy the shipping address you have put in your treoantenna.com account).
    I had one guy complain about not getting the antenna. He didn't want a replacement and asked for his money back. I refunded him the full amount he paid. A couple of weeks later I get the package back and guess what, the address is all wrong.
    One guy put Uganda as a state instead of USA (they are close on the drop down list). When he complained I shipped him another antenna to the correct address even though it is his fault for putting Uganda in the address. I never got the first antenna back but I'm not complaining. I think the customer needs to be satisfied even if I loose some profit on the deal. A happy customer brings more customers.

As for your order, please contact me again through the website (the email problems are long gone). I will make it right. Please remember that USPS say shipping is 3-5 days in the US. Sometimes it will take longer. Also, make sure your address is correct (send me the full address in your contact email).

I'm working on changing some things with the shipping process to make it better.
    Like I said stand up guy. Two thumbs up for Zoti. By the way love mine. Looks great and much easier to carry in my pocket. THANKS AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    As I stated before. No one is going to pay money and not get an antenna.

I think the customer needs to be satisfied even if I loose some profit on the deal. A happy customer brings more customers.
    It's sort of ironic, the title of this thread is "beware of www.treoantenna.com," but after reading through the thread, I've decided to purchase an antenna. I've been thinking about purchasing one, and I can see that if I do happen to have an issue, you are going to make sure that it gets resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail View Post
    It's sort of ironic, the title of this thread is "beware of www.treoantenna.com," but after reading through the thread, I've decided to purchase an antenna. I've been thinking about purchasing one, and I can see that if I do happen to have an issue, you are going to make sure that it gets resolved.
    Indeed I am. You are going to be happy with your purchace or you get your money back.
    I just got my grey antenna for my 700P — I’m impressed! It came reasonably quickly up to the frozen north here in Canada, complete with Torx screwdriver. It took all of three minutes to install, most of which was looking up the web-based instructions, and finding a sharp enough tool to take out the antenna sticker. Looks great, makes the Treo smaller and not stick out of my wonderful Palm Hard Case on my belt, and seems to work just fine.
    Excellent.
    I’ve no complaints and only kudos for TreoAntenna.com!!!
  19.    #19  
    Zoti, I can't blame you if the antenna gets lost in the mail. However, it will be March 1st this Thursday! The original order shipped on 2/1, apparently lost, but the 2nd shipment is still not here! I ordered something from TireRack.com last Thursday & it arrived today! I already sent you an e-mail again last week & there was NO response!! I am not trying to give you a hard time, but does it really take 2-4 weeks to get an antenna? To the others who got their antennas in 4 days, I am happy for you. For those who really had nothing to add but state "beware of Kewl 700p", you wouldn't be saying that if you were in my position. Zoti, please fix this situation.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast