Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just an antenna in the mail a few weeks ago. Then I got another last week. The crazy thing is that I never even ordered a single one!!

Have you been claiming my address as your place of residence, Kewl700p??? Hopefully a second tax refund will come too. =>
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Kewl 700p, I would not say the same thing if I was in your situation because I have taken the time to see that Zoti helps everyone out who has an issue. Based on his track record, he is a stand-up guy.
    Last edited by stroths; 02/27/2007 at 09:47 AM. Reason: fat fingers
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    The problem is not solved yet because it seems like there is a miscommunication between us. I never received any emails from him so I PMed him to get the info.
    the antenna looks sweet

i have a 680 though
    Zoti was very responsive when I received a defective antenna. He immediately shipped me out a new one, and I've been using it ever since. I'd recommend him and his product to anyone.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Kewl 700p = troll...
    Kewl700p and I have been in contact through email and I'm working to solve this problem. He is a customer, not a troll. We simply had some communication problems.
  8.    #28  
    Just to clear things up, I want to make sure that this thread ends with my acknowledgement that I finally got the antenna today!!

Apparently, his treoantenna.com's e-mail system was faulty and he did not get my repeated e-mails about not getting the antenna.

I want to personally thank Zoti to privately communicating with me via PM and making sure I get the antenna.

I did promise him that if I get any extra antenna, I would send it back and I will. However, since I ordered this antenna about 1 month ago, this is the only package I got from treoantenna.com

Unfortuantely, the first shipment must have gotten lost.

However, if Bob-C did get my extra antenna, would you kindly send them back to Zoti!

I did get package from Palm re: VZW ROM firmware upgrade 1.07....hmmm, should I try it out?
    this thread title really needs to be changed.

i ordered my stubby antenna from treoantenna a few days ago. needless to say, it was processed very well and to my delight, the antenna works better than expected. i have not had the signal drop once in two days in my cube. on any given day w/ the stock antenna, it drops 3-4 times. very very happy.

kewl: while i can understand your predicament, next time, instead of creating a drama queen thread title like this, try something more productive like "attention treoattenna: i need to get in touch with you re missing item" or better yet, just contacting him directly via private message. or if worse comes to worse, just cancel the item via your CC.

bob
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail View Post
    It's sort of ironic, the title of this thread is "beware of www.treoantenna.com," but after reading through the thread, I've decided to purchase an antenna. I've been thinking about purchasing one, and I can see that if I do happen to have an issue, you are going to make sure that it gets resolved.
    Me too! I logged on today specifically to read the short antenna reviews. "Beware..." seemed like an important thread to read. But a few posts into it, I became convinced to buy one. Zoti: expect my order soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by evank View Post
    Me too! I logged on today specifically to read the short antenna reviews. "Beware..." seemed like an important thread to read. But a few posts into it, I became convinced to buy one. Zoti: expect my order soon.
    Thanks. As I said. No one is going to be un-happy with their purchace from TreoAntenna.com. I take care of all problems as soon as I can.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12