1.    #1  
    Wow...I'm so glad palm got this out but still thinks it's syncing with OS X is good enough to where it doesn't need an update. (for the record it's not, your categories won't even sync to the OS X address book).
    Maybe Apple will buy Palm and your troubles will be over!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Is this new? The posting date says February 6??
  5.    #5  
    Yeah it says 2/6 which kinda pisses me off. It's as if they just got around to posting a link on their site today because I've been checking for an update on the VZW 700p page pretty much daily and it was not there yesterday. Either way, I'm happy it's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    Wow...I'm so glad palm got this out but still thinks it's syncing with OS X is good enough to where it doesn't need an update. (for the record it's not, your categories won't even sync to the OS X address book).
    i use missing sync for palm. it's excellent!
    http://www.missingsync.com/missingsync_palmos.php

not only does it sync categories (in address book and calendar), it syncs photos from address book to your treo contacts, and those photos are used for photo caller id.

i started using missing sync when i had the treo 600.. since then, with my 650 and now my 700p, i don't even install the palm desktop software

aasun
    Quote Originally Posted by aasun View Post
    i use missing sync for palm. it's excellent!
    http://www.missingsync.com/missingsync_palmos.php

not only does it sync categories (in address book and calendar), it syncs photos from address book to your treo contacts, and those photos are used for photo caller id.

i started using missing sync when i had the treo 600.. since then, with my 650 and now my 700p, i don't even install the palm desktop software

aasun
    I don't think after paying as much as I did for the device, that I should have to pay another $40 to sync it with my computer, when that's what it advertises to do.
    After the update, I lost the hotsync icon in the system tray. It still sync though but to access Hotsync, I now have to go through Palm Desktop.

BTW I didn't have to update since my Outlook is version 2003.
    I installed and everything is working great. I sure am glad I didn't pull the trigger on that pocketmirror purchase last week.