1.    #1  
    I am selling my Treo because I now have a blackberry and razr from work and dont need the additional device. I just wanted to note my thanks to everyone here on the treo central boards for the help and advice they provided while I owned the device. The forum is a great place to find answers to some pretty difficult issues and the folks here are generally quite intelligent and friendly.

Anyway, thanks again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9877&rd=1&rd=1

Regards,
    Robert
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Hi Robert,

You shall be missed, your counsel on this forum has been invaluable to many. . . . . .

Don't be a stranger -- let us know how the Blackberry is serving your needs. So the Blackberry model is not with phone? I am not sure I could go back to two devices. . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Perry. My blackberry is the 8800, or whatever number t-mo assigns to it. It is a phone, but I really need two devices. I am often on the phone and need to also be able to read emails etc. I also really wasnt using the other Treo features.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    You could still just come around to hangout...