1.    #1  
    I cannot access one of my banks. I can access my other banks online from my treo 700p but not www.usaa.com. There are major security features on the banks website that will not let me log in at all.
    Anyone know how to fix this?
    thanks
    Mia
    I'll join the club. I can't access Bank of America from my 700p saying I have to activate Mobile Banking but when i call Bof A they flat out refuse to help me as they say they don't support mobile browsers. For that matter it doesn't work on PIE with my 700wx either.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    ah... that is new for BofA. I accessed my account freely a few weeks back, but now I receive the same message regarding mobile banking. What a pain!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I bet they (Bank of America) only offer this service to illegal immigrants just like the credit cards! Legal citizens get screwed again!
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I can no longer access the BoA site from my 700 either. On the regular online site, if you search for it, there's a section in the faq that says how to activate mobile banking, however, the link they refer is not there...
    I was under the impression that there was no encryption or SSL on the Treo's web browser. Which is why I never use it to access any of my financial information. I've always thought of it as being unsafe like using a public WIFI lan. Is this an incorrect assumption?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    I bet they (Bank of America) only offer this service to illegal immigrants just like the credit cards! Legal citizens get screwed again!
    Well, to be fair, BofNAU (Bank fo the North American Union) still offers services to legal immigrants--they still need positive cash flow to float the illegals.
    Mobile Banking from BOA isnt available in my area just yet!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Logon to www.yodlee.com and set up a free 'aggregator' account. it will then aggregate all your accts (banking, credit cards, etc) into one site. they have a mobile version that works very well also. mobile.yodlee.com. their normal site once you have activated an account is moneycenter.yodlee.com. works awesome. been using it for years. and its free. Yodlee is the company that provides the 'behind the scenes' acct websites for many banks (b of a . etc))
    Last edited by brad65807; 02/22/2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: update