Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Is there any promo codes out there for a discount on ToySoft.ca's new release of LightWav 2? I've been trying it out on my Cingular Treo 680 and it works flawlessly! I just wanted to know before I sink $25 into Mp3 ringtone functionality (this is the only feature that I require of the app, although the others are a sweet bonus) that Palm should have given us out the box.

Thanks!
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
    there are a few free mp3 ringtone apps out there, just search the board
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Toysoft gave me a $5 off discount, so please disregard! I'm now a registered lightwav2 user!
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Ya I forked out the money for it also. I love it!! My phone would suck without it.
    $20 for a half-baked solution that was flakey since its inception. Or $0 for MiniTones to convert mp3's to ringtones and using the built-in Contacts to assign those to users.. Easy decision.

I dumped Ringo Pro after using it for so long on the 650 with no problems, it just would not behave on the 680. Only thing I miss using MiniTones to create normal ringtones as above is the ability to assign a ringtone to a category, and even for me that's not a big deal, as the two categories I was interested in only had 5-6 people in each.