1. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Advisory from my IT :

"Beginning in 2007, Daylight Savings Time (DST) will begin earlier and end later in the United States and in most jurisdictions in Canada. The U.S. Energy Policy Act of 2005 calls for Daylight Savings Time (DST) to start on the second Sunday in March, three weeks earlier than the traditional start and to end on the 1st Sunday in November rather than the last Sunday in October. This extends the duration of DST by 4 weeks. Specifically, this means that DST will begin on March 11th rather than April 1st and end on November 4th rather than October 28th."

Advisory taken from WWW.ENERGY.CA.GOV / DAYLIGHTSAVING

Will our PDAs require changes to reflect this?
    Last edited by tck; 02/20/2007 at 07:11 PM.
    If you have the latest version of Holidates, your Treo will know when the latest Daylight Savings changes take effect! If you don't have the latest, I believe there is a free upgrade, depending on when you bought it.
    Where would this upgrade be found?

Just change the DST settings in World Clock (edit your city) unless you are using Network Time.
    Go to Palmgear & you will see the latest version.
    Or just fix your local timezone per the link I gave. Unless you're a heavy traveler, that will work fine. I would think Palm would release an update for this sometime soon, but seems a lot of companies haven't been keeping up on this particular issue.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    There is a Windows update also, which was pretty difficult to find but I ran it last week.