1.    #1  
    I have searched so before someone tells me to search if you cant help just move on.

I have been using a 4gb card for sometime in my 700p I took it out and stuck it into my friends 650 and it freaked out. Put it back into my 700p and it will not work I have tried everything but cannot get it formated.

Please help me format it so I can use it again. Also can you give me simple step by step instructions.
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    So as to not repeat what you have tried. . . . what have you tried?

Format Card in Card Info on the Treo?

Format in a card reader connected to a PC?

Is it recognized by your Treo?

Is it recognized by a card reader?

It may be too corrupted for recovery. . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/20/2007 at 10:18 AM.
  3.    #3  
    I have formated it from my pc by way of the card reader.

I didnt know how to format it on the palm that worked thanks!
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
  5.    #5  
    I think my problem was not know how to format it on palm. I have it workin fine.

I talked to palm tech support and they said 4gb work the just dont "support" them.
    Ymeagle