1.    #1  
    after i hang up from dialing *2, my palm 700p (sprint) chimes 3 times, n then on the top left of my phone says phone is off, n then it connects back to the sprint service. y does it do that?
    Wierd.

Mine started doing that today . . . but only after I requested to be flagged for a prl update. . . . . maybe this is the "checking" process, but so far the 20226 prl has not been updated to my phone. . . . .
    My Sprint 700p has done this since day one. Like the rest of you, not sure why.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Wierd.

Mine started doing that today . . . but only after I requested to be flagged for a prl update. . . . . maybe this is the "checking" process, but so far the 20226 prl has not been updated to my phone. . . . .

700P just had the 20226 prl update.. . . . . .and still does this 3 dings disconnect and reconnect after hanging up from a *2 call . . . . cgordonn --- I believe you have nailed it on the head. . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/20/2007 at 06:34 PM.
    It always does that after calling *2 to avoid conflict with the phone app while installing something.