1.    #1  
    Just wanted some opinions. I just found this program and so far it seems pretty good. I wanted to know others opinions or alternatives.
    nah - wastes a lot of screen space IMHO
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    Just wanted some opinions. I just found this program and so far it seems pretty good. I wanted to know others opinions or alternatives.
    TreoMemo allows you to set alarms for memos.

Since I'm using the default user interface it looks and behaves just like the native Palm memos app and adds the alarm functionality.

It works for me...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    works for me too
    i'm NOT addicted to palm devices. can you give me my treo now?
    I had an overlocking problem with one of the earlier beta versions, but the most recent versions have been solid. Some of the skins do have graphics that take up more screen space, but you can select a different skin if you'd like more text space.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Very nice app. However, it is missing the beam and send commands in the menus.

As of version 1.0, it appears that there is no way to send a memo to e-mail or to another Palm device from within the application.
    Regards, RoninKSB
    I like it and use it a couple of times a day for quick notes.

Ben
    I tried it and it crashed my T680... but as much as it looked nice I did not like how it TOOK up a lot of screen space... nice looking though... but not for me.

I loved psmemo though (esp on my NX70)
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninKSB View Post
    As of version 1.0, it appears that there is no way to send a memo to e-mail or to another Palm device from within the application.
    Downloaded version 1.01 yesterday, which now has the option to do just this.

I'm not a big memo user, for the most, part, but I like this app. Seems stable so far, and as others have noted, it's quite nice looking. I'm happy to see a developer paying attention both to functionality *and* aesthetics.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks everyone, I had alot of similar concerns. I do use memo's for lots of reference material and the lack of a search feature really has bothered me for a long time. so I will bite the bullet on this. It is quite good looking.
    I bought it because it was only $4.95 at the time. For the features, I think that is/was a fair price and find it useful.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I bought it because it was only $4.95 at the time. For the features, I think that is/was a fair price and find it useful.
    I did the same. I used it for a day, decided I really like it, and also felt it was more than reasonably priced.
    I tried it when it first came out, but also found it to limiting in terms of actual memo space. If other skins, and increased functionality are now available, I'll look again...