Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. no_basho's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble View Post
    Are you using v2.02? It works just fine on my 680. At what point do you see "analyzing data"? What airline/flight are you querying?
    I've deleted Flight Status from my phone, so I'm going from memory. After searching for a Southwest flight, it says "retrieving data", then "analyzing data"--and at that point it resets every time.

    I've been using the latest version.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by no_basho View Post
    I've deleted Flight Status from my phone, so I'm going from memory. After searching for a Southwest flight, it says "retrieving data", then "analyzing data"--and at that point it resets every time.

    I've been using the latest version.
    Still no problem on this end. I just queried a coupld of Southwest flights: no problem v2.02. I think you were experiencing a conflict with another app.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  3. tcatnat's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    #23  
    I have used this app for a long time and tried using it back in February, during the JetBlue fiasco. I got similar errors and then saw Andrews note o his website so I deleted it. Great app, I hope he has time to fix it. Great work for a HS student.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
    I hope he has time to fix it. Great work for a HS student.
    The server problem has been fixed for quite some time. It worked well for me for several flights I made in April & May.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris View Post
    The server problem has been fixed for quite some time. It worked well for me for several flights I made in April & May.
    Working great for me too in late April and May.
  6. efudd's Avatar
    Posts
    697 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #26  
    For folks not averse to opening the browser I just discovered that the philly abc affiliates mobile web page has the rlm software flight tracker in a much more polished form.

    Site is 6abctogo.com from your blazer window.

    I much prefer physically seeing the location of the actual plane then some load of bunk that the airlines are handing out.

    :-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions