1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I have the 700p and the KCA-BT100 bluetooth car kit. The Kenwood and Treo work together flawlessly, pairing fast, no drops, etc.. The only problem I'm having is that I can't get any of the phone numbers to download into the car unit.

I have numbers that are speed dials and are not downloading to the unit.

I tried to send the contacts to the car unit via bluetooth, but that didn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Colin
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'm getting this unit tomorrow and I have a 650 I am wondering how this thing works... Do you have an in dash touch screen also? Does the caller ID come up when people call? and can you dial numbers from the touch screen if your vehicle is equipped with one.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2241 View Post
    I'm getting this unit tomorrow and I have a 650 I am wondering how this thing works... Do you have an in dash touch screen also? Does the caller ID come up when people call? and can you dial numbers from the touch screen if your vehicle is equipped with one.
    Yes, I have an in-dash touch screen. You can dial numbers from the screen and you can see the phone number of incoming calls.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Awesome. I can't wait to get it installed. when I get mine I'll see if I can't figure out how to get my phonebook info in there. I'll let u kno what I find