1.    #1  
    *2 if you want it.

cody

source... http://www.phonenews.com/content/view/1860/
    One thing that seems to be new, or at least its the first time I've seen it, is the progress indicator that shows when the prl is downloading and when its complete. Of course, it would be nice to know what else has changed but I guess we'll just have to have faith that newer is better.
    Is there a list of cities/markets this affects most?
    I got it without a preflag.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    One thing that seems to be new, or at least its the first time I've seen it, is the progress indicator that shows when the prl is downloading and when its complete.
    I believe I've seen that indicator on all of the EVDO PRL updates. Appears to be a downloaded compressed file that gets pulled down, installs and then indicates "complete."
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    I believe I've seen that indicator on all of the EVDO PRL updates. Appears to be a downloaded compressed file that gets pulled down, installs and then indicates "complete."
    Ah, okay. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Is there a list of cities/markets this affects most?
    Nope, just a 'surprise' update with absolutely no details as usual. I'd be surprised if these updates really do anything at all other than get 'Pavlov's Dogs' (us) to salivate on command...

Arf. Arf.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Smeggie, your comments are always so delightful

just called sprint, no prl for me. jerks.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Smeggie, your comments are always so delightful

Ha! You musta got the dreaded PRL-Nazi!! "NO PRL FOR YOU!"

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE View Post
    Nope, just a 'surprise' update with absolutely no details as usual. I'd be surprised if these updates really do anything at all other than get 'Pavlov's Dogs' (us) to salivate on command...

Arf. Arf.

SMEGGIE
    Just as long as it incorporates more EVDO towers...!
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Try again. Depending on who you get the call can be brief, half an hour, or fruitless. I prefer going direct to "Treo Support" as the level 1's even know how to set one up without drama now.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Yeah, imma try again tomorrow. I just tried calling & they were closed.

Why the bloody hell do tech support centers close at night?! our problems don't just occur during daytime hours. Its especially inconvenient for those of us, like me, who work graveyard.

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is what grinds my gears today.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!