1.    #1  
    I have the Trio 650 and I just bought the TomTom Nav 6 WE on SD card, which works fine on the phone. I have insalled the TomTom software as instructed but I can not get it to see the Trio 650. Which means I can not run updates or add any voices to the phone.

The pc does see the phone as I hot sync it all the time. Can anybody help me to get the TomTom software to see the Trio 650, so I can add voices ete ete

Many thanks
    Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by fromewedding View Post
    I have the Trio 650 and I just bought the TomTom Nav 6 WE on SD card, which works fine on the phone. I have insalled the TomTom software as instructed but I can not get it to see the Trio 650. Which means I can not run updates or add any voices to the phone.

The pc does see the phone as I hot sync it all the time. Can anybody help me to get the TomTom software to see the Trio 650, so I can add voices ete ete

Many thanks
    Andy
    I think what you are trying to do is use the TOMTOM Home software to manipulate/update files on your SD card?

The software normally does not access the Treo directly. You must put the SD card in a card reader attached to your PC (see the manual). However, there is a trick. If you use a program such as CardReader, which enables the computer to access the Treo's SD card directly (as if the Treo were a reader), TOMTOM Home will access it also.

-B