1.    #1  
    Hi--I am planning on purchasing a treo 650 from ebay. Would it be better to purchase a used one with a 64 mg ram? What differences would I notice with that installed as oposed to the normal 32mg? Also, does anyone know what it would cost to install more mgs--like up to the 64 or 128?
    Thanks so much for the info!
    I wasn't aware that anyone (or company) was in the business of upgrading the RAM on a 650. I thought they were only available with stock RAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindafoxhomes View Post
    Hi--I am planning on purchasing a treo 650 from ebay. Would it be better to purchase a used one with a 64 mg ram? What differences would I notice with that installed as oposed to the normal 32mg? Also, does anyone know what it would cost to install more mgs--like up to the 64 or 128?
    Thanks so much for the info!
    There is nothing like that.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $all$ $650$'$s$ $are$ $the$ $same$ $hardware$ $wise$. $If$ $you$ $want$ $more$ ($storage$) $RAM$, $get$ $a$ $680$ $or$ $700p$.
    Do a bit more reading here. All Treo 650's come with 32 Mb of RAM, of which approx 23 Mb is available to the user. There is no such thing as a "RAM Upgrade" option.

There is, however, an SD Card slot on the top, which will natively accept up to 2 Gb of additional memory in the form of a SD Card. Several third party programs are available that will allow you to store programs on your SD Card, and run them directly from the card, effectively freeing up the RAM that would be used for program storage if you didn't have the card.

Search on Launchers for more info.