1.    #1  
    I need a new head unit in my car, and I’ve had my eye on the Sony MEX-BT5000 since it came out… But I’ve been scared to take the plunge because I have never seen anyone report success using it with S.A.G. and 650… but from the looks of this video, this guy has it working…. The only problem is I can’t understand s*#t he’s saying… to make a long story short, I need a translator…

desktop youtube links

treo, kinoma friendly links
    video 1
    video 2
    Last edited by R1_Rydah; 02/17/2007 at 12:44 AM.
    In a nutshell.....link 1 the guy says that the Treo 650 pair well and works well sending music to the headunit via bluetooth. In link 2 the guys says that the 650 pairs with the Sony unit with no problem and that the phone functions work.

Overall, the guy (Victor Flores) gives a positive review of the Sony headunit's bluetooth compatibility with the Treo 650.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by colinkasper View Post
    In a nutshell.....link 1 the guy says that the Treo 650 pair well and works well sending music to the headunit via bluetooth. In link 2 the guys says that the 650 pairs with the Sony unit with no problem and that the phone functions work.

Overall, the guy (Victor Flores) gives a positive review of the Sony headunit's bluetooth compatibility with the Treo 650.
    cool, thats all I needed to hear.... no more cassette adapter, or fm transmitter for me