1.    #1  
    Had to do a hardreset today. When trying to restore using BakupBuddy from SD Card, some of the files such as my calendar, notes etc. cause an error when restoring that there is not enough memory. I am assuming it's because these are in ROM. Please help me get my important data back. Thank you so much!
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Your best bet is to contact Blue Nomad support for assistance. I have had similar problems with BackupBuddy and switched to Resco Backup and NVBackup. Both of these will restore without a problem.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    TomP, let me know what your final outcome is. I am considering purchasing backup buddy and would like to know if its worth it.
    BackupMan is definitely worth the price...it's saved me many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomp View Post
    Had to do a hardreset today. When trying to restore using BakupBuddy from SD Card, some of the files such as my calendar, notes etc. cause an error when restoring that there is not enough memory. I am assuming it's because these are in ROM. Please help me get my important data back. Thank you so much!
    Hello,

This is Bobby from Blue Nomad Support. I believe the original poster emailed me at support about this issue and was using an older version. It would be best to try the restore using a newer version of BackupBuddyVFS or contact me at support@bluenomad.com for more help. I think the problem was with the older version of BBVFS.

The latest versions of BackupBuddy and BackupBuddyVFS are available on our website. If anyone has questions, please let me know. The current version of BBVFS is working great with all Treos.
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    www.bluenomad.com