1.    #1  
    I'm looking for bluetooth headphones that will work great with my treo 680. I plan to use it when for pocket tunes, to answer phone calls and tcmp. Ive heard that a few of them out there require bluetooth adaptors and that is not a hassle I want. Any ideas guys and gals?
    Last edited by namekyoyo; 02/16/2007 at 12:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by namekyoyo View Post
    I'm looking for bluetooth headphones that will work great with my treo 680. I plan to use it when for pocket tunes, to answer phone calls and tcmp. Ive heard that a few of them out there require bluetooth adaptors and that is not a hassle I want. Any ideas guys and gals?
    There's alot out there on this issue. I can say that the Plantronics 590E does not need a bluetooth adapter to work with the Treo 650 or 680, but comes with one, which I use to listen to music on my IPod Nano and Nike + shoe sensor when I run. The 590s work less well when used with the 680. When used with the Treo 650 and SAG, the 590s work like a dream, stopping the music when calls come in and restarting where it left off when you hang up. Unfortunately, SAG hasn't been made compatable with the 680 yet, so, although you can use the 590s to make phone calls, you can't listen to stereo music yet. If you use the adapter, the stereo works with the 680, but I'm not sure the phone will transfer the calls to the 680.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Yeah, the 680 doesn't support the a2dp bluetooth profile. There are 3rd parties available (softick audio gateway), but it's not compatible with the 680 yet. All you could do is using a bluetooth transmitter on your Treo, but I tried and the sound is not good...

As for headphones, I got the bluetake iphono mini and they're not bad :-). The best thing is they are quite small...