1.    #1  
    Anyone using this combo? isilo seems very S-L-O-W. Anyone else use it? thx
  2.    #2  
    No one uses this setup?
    A little off topic, but hey, I thought you might like to know:
    iSilo™ 4.33 for Symbian S60 3rd Edition enters beta2.
    http://isilo.com/
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I'm lookin for a E61i for a back up. should be sweet.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Anyone using this combo? isilo seems very S-L-O-W. Anyone else use it? thx
    yep I use Isilo sometimes, because of the nice ability of the PC version to pull in web content as ebooks. I have a Transcend 8GB card which in itself is definitely slow for hotsyncing etc. Its one of those that wont allow video capture, which I also interpret as being due to it being too slow for sufficient transfer speed to the Card.

But, compared to my previous experience with Isilo on a much faster Transcend 2gb card. I dont notice any difference in performance with the bigger card.

good luck with sorting it out
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Have you tried reformatting the card to 16 or 32k allocation. This worked in speeding it up for me although I do not use Isilo.
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cutoffcirc View Post
    Have you tried reformatting the card to 16 or 32k allocation. This worked in speeding it up for me although I do not use Isilo.
    Im not sure if you meant that for me or the OP, but in any case, my card has always been at 32k - what Newegg supplied it at. I just keep my old 2GB card at the back of the unit, underneath my silicon cover in case Im ever desperate to video. I can live with the slow transfers - until really faster 8GB cards appear anyway.

thanks anyway!
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.