1.    #1  
    i can't charge my battery in my treo 600 , i plug it a wall charge and nothing , i havemy treo for 2 years and never before have a problem with charger , but last week i buy a cheap car charger on ebay , and after a few days that work fine , now is not charging any more ,even when i plug it to the wall charger (palm original that came with it when i buy my treo 600 ) if anybody can help me , i really apreciate in advance , my battrey is dyng .....
    Too bad your treo is out of warranty. I had this same problem with my treo just last week. It all of a sudden stopped charging, so I did a zero out reset... you know(hold the back key and the letter k and do a soft reset). Took it to the Sprint store. Since the charger didnt work, they couldnt get the phone to come on so they could inspect it, so they just went to the back and came out with a brand new 650. Programmed it, and in 5min I was on my way with a brand new 650.

Maybe you could give it a try.
    If you have tried another charger and it still doesnt charge, you might be able to replace the battery yourself. I did it a while back and it wasnt that hard. Otherwise...you might have to upgrade.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

plug the treo in your desk charger and do a soft reset while charging. this is described in the palm help faq-s though I don't rmember the real name. this resets the battery charging software
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    If you have tried another charger and it still doesnt charge, you might be able to replace the battery yourself. I did it a while back and it wasnt that hard. Otherwise...you might have to upgrade.
    This sounds promising: I just bought a new battery and I anticipate it's arrival anyday. Will this bring my dead Treo 600 back to life? Or have I wasted my money on the batter and tools to replace it? (I pray you're optimistic)...
    I had this problem. I tried chargin my Treo with a non-Treo charger. Unfortunately, there is a fuse (I think all smartphones have them) that will blow to prevent the Treo from getting too much juice at once. When the fuse blows the Treo works fine, but you can no longer charge the battery because the connection has been severed. I took mine into the Sprint store and told them I could not charge my battery. They took it in the back to check it out and since I had the protection plan they ordered a new 650 for me. For free.
    Quote Originally Posted by caspaz View Post
    This sounds promising: I just bought a new battery and I anticipate it's arrival anyday. Will this bring my dead Treo 600 back to life? Or have I wasted my money on the batter and tools to replace it? (I pray you're optimistic)...
    Its a pretty cheap fix if you don't have the sprint insurance. (fingers crossed)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

If there is a fuse, can't he just open up the 600 & change it out?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.