1.    #1  
    I realize this is a long shot, but I use Mozilla apps (like Thunderbird) for my email, browser, calendar, etc.

Is there any way to synch my Palm data with them? Palm Desktop is something I never remember to run, and doesn't look like it supports email anyway, and Outlook is something I want to avoid...
    Try this
    http://www.treoaddicts.com/archives/...ith-your-palm/

I have no idea if this works with the 680 though. Ive never tried it, just did a google search
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I saw that, but it looks like it only does Thunderbird contacts, and I was (I guess in vain) hoping for calendar, email, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rener View Post
    Thanks, I saw that, but it looks like it only does Thunderbird contacts, and I was (I guess in vain) hoping for calendar, email, etc.
    Calendar you are out of luck, but e-mail... why do you want to sync e-mail? Load up chattermail and access the e-mail all the time, any time...
  5.    #5  
    Because I live in Canada, where data rates can very quickly get to $20 a meg...
    For me I add a filter in Thunderbird that moves all the received email (from pop/yahoo etc) to an IMAP server (fastmail) then sync the IMAP (over BT or cell) with snappermail/chattermail.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks! Are you synching the IMAP via BT from your computer directly to your Treo, or did you mean something else?

If directly, how do you go about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rener View Post
    Thanks! Are you synching the IMAP via BT from your computer directly to your Treo, or did you mean something else?

If directly, how do you go about that?
    You still need a computer that is turned on 24/7 and loaded with thunderbird
    If you connect directly to treo/BT, use the IMAP server that all your mail is moved to.

Thats how I filter out the craigslist/kijiji from other spam (using keywords) from my yahoo pop.