1.    #1  
    I've never used a GPS device, but I'm intrigued by the following item in the Treo Store:
    TomTom Navigator 6 (GPS+miniSD) for Treo 750, 700p, 700wx, 700w, 650

My wife has a Treo 650 and I just purchased a Treo 700wx, so my biggest question is whether or not I can transfer the GPS receiver and SD software card between the two Treos as needed.

Is this possible?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I didn't get the TT6 on the SD Card, I got the DVD and use my own SD card, but in my case I have it installed on my wife's 700P, and I had it installed on my 700Wx at the same time. (I've since uninstalled it on my Wx and am using iGuidance).
    The TT licensing allows two concurrent device installations at the same time, but you need to wait at least 7 days from the first activation on machine 1, before you activate it on machine 2.

"Please note that the TomTom Licensing agreement affords each customer two concurrent active installations of Navigator only. If you have only activated TomTom Navigator once in the past you can apply for the second activation code from www.ttcode.com as long as 7 days have passed since the original activation."

http://www.tomtom.com/support/catego...vices&FID=2153