1.    #1  
    Hi,

My treo will periodically stop connecting to Sprint PCS vision. It seems to happen about once a week or so. I have to do a soft reset to fix it. I guess this isnt a big deal, but when I do a soft reset, it sets up versa mail again. I switched to chattermail, so I dont want versa mail. It was all set, but after I did a soft reset for the above mentioned problem, my versa mail started doing these annoying alerts at the top of every hour, even though I dont have any email accounts set up through versa mail (see http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?t=136184). Anyway, no one seems to be able to help with the versa mail alerts issue, but I was hoping that someone could explain why my 650 periodically stops connecting to Spring PCS vision. Also, this didnt start happening until I started using chatter mail, if that provides any clues.

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by bob7582 View Post
    Hi,

My treo will periodically stop connecting to Sprint PCS vision. It seems to happen about once a week or so. I have to do a soft reset to fix it. I guess this isnt a big deal, but when I do a soft reset, it sets up versa mail again. I switched to chattermail, so I dont want versa mail. It was all set, but after I did a soft reset for the above mentioned problem, my versa mail started doing these annoying alerts at the top of every hour, even though I dont have any email accounts set up through versa mail (see http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?t=136184). Anyway, no one seems to be able to help with the versa mail alerts issue, but I was hoping that someone could explain why my 650 periodically stops connecting to Spring PCS vision. Also, this didnt start happening until I started using chatter mail, if that provides any clues.

Bob

The only way to test this theory is to uninstall ChatterMail for a couple of weeks . . . . . . . but as you said . . . . . it may be a clue. Any info on this behavior in the ChatterMail threads in the Communications sub-forum?