Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I will give it a try.
    I have updated SecurityLockFindFix. It now locks itself into memory (or at least it should).

Please download the update at the top of http://www.wapuniverse.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    I'm not getting this to work. I use findhack on my Treo650. The usual find button still opens findhack for me. If I disable findhack, then it works fine.
    I'm still not getting this latest build to work with findhack...hmmm.

How do I remove securitylockfindfix?
    Treo 650 Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    I'm still not getting this latest build to work with findhack...hmmm.

How do I remove securitylockfindfix?
    I completely forgot about that until I saw it when I posted it last night.

You'll have to do a warm reset (reset the device while holding the up button), delete the fix through the launcher and then reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    You'll have to do a warm reset (reset the device while holding the up button), delete the fix through the launcher and then reset.
    Got it! Thanks!
    Treo 650 Verizon
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    This patch makes my Treo 650 go crashy
    Since Palm has released a fix to the bug, I recommend doing the following to uninstall my fix:

1. Warm reset the Treo by pressing and holding the Up button while resetting (pressing the reset button or removing and reinserting the battery). Release the Up button when the Palm logo appears (after the "Palm Powered" or "ACCESS Powered" screen).
    2. Delete SecurityLockFindFix using either the built in launcher or a third party file manager.
    3. Soft reset the Treo.
    4. Install Palm's patch following their directions here: http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...ityupdate.html
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123