1.    #1  
    Do we really need so many stickies in this forum? Many of them are outdated and some can be combined. It is kind of a pain to scroll down so far when I am looking at TreoCentral on my PDA.

[EDIT] And the fact that half of the stickies tout awards/enhancements when 90% of the posts in this forum are because of bugs/issues is kind of like a kick in the nards.
    Last edited by conekkted; 02/14/2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Thought of another comment
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  2.    #2  
    Does anyone else access these forums on their PDA?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    Do we really need so many stickies in this forum? Many of them are outdated and some can be combined. It is kind of a pain to scroll down so far when I am looking at TreoCentral on my PDA.

[EDIT] And the fact that half of the stickies tout awards/enhancements when 90% of the posts in this forum are because of bugs/issues is kind of like a kick in the nards.
    Agreed. Please remove the below stickies, make some room for the problems that need to be addressed, and leave the grandstanding to your marketing people.

Sticky: Motorola to Acquire Good Technology
    GoodGuy

11/10/2006 12:02 PM
    by GoodGuy Go to last post
    0 488

Sticky Thread Sticky: Good Mobile Messaging Awarded PC Mag Editor's Choice
    GoodGuy

09/29/2006 08:23 AM
    0 249

Sticky Thread Sticky: Good Mobile Messaging Licensing FAQ
    GoodGuy

09/07/2006 06:02 PM
    0 500

Sticky Thread Sticky: Lotus Advisor Editors' Choice Award 2006: Good Technology GoodLink
    GoodGuy

07/13/2006 04:44 PM
    0 310

Sticky Thread Sticky: Good Technology Introduces Good™ Mobile Messaging for IBM Lotus® Domino® Customers
    GoodGuy

06/26/2006 11:52 AM
    0 370
    Have unstuck several The ones that are still stickies will remain so.
    Thanks Goodguy! You can also remove the Motorola press release, no? All the other stickies have excellent technical value.
  6.    #6  
    Regardless of what we think of GMM and its benefits/issues, you have to admit that GoodGuy does the best he can to respond to the requests in this forum. Thanks GG.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT