1.    #1  
    For all my To-Dos and appointments, I don't get any more reminders, even when I set the alarm for 5minutes before it's due. I checked the preference and it's set to vibrate for everything. I also don't even get the screen that reminds me my task is coming up, let alone, get the vibrate alert.

The last thing I did was install Snoozy, which I believe is in beta, which allows you to choose how long to snooze something for opposed to the default 5minutes. Could this be the problem? I don't think I saw anyone else have a problem like this.

Any help would be great!
    Thanks
    I'm having a similar but different problem. I often set items in Datebook 5 with an alarm reminder. For the past week or two the alarm sounds, but the dialog box doesn't pop up giving me the choice to dismiss or snooze. So I can't turn it off. It chimes a few times, times out, then repeats. It's driving me crazy! The alert manager does not seem to be triggered. I have not added any software lately, though it sure seems like some sort of conflict to me.
  3.    #3  
    Probably... I'll uninstall it and see what happens.
    If that is the case, does anyone know of anything similar to Snoozy that lets you choose how long to snooze for?