1.    #1  
    I was very happy with my E&B eNovo case, but it broke and had to be sent in to be replaced. During the 2 weeks I was without it, I bought the cheap Palm Side Case. I received the replacement eNovo yesterday, but I have gotten so used to the ease of resetting the 700p (sad statement, isn't it?) that I am thinking of staying with the Side Case.

Yes, part of the problem (requiring the need to reset so frequently) may be the Garmin Mobile XT software I have installed, but I was wondering: has anyone else chosen a case/carrying method based on easy access to the reset hole?
    seidio rubberized case with reset hole battery cover

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1100
    There used to be a freeware program (mReset) that would allow you to reset your Treo from your touschscreen -- however, I just noted that on the TC site for the program that it says: "NOT COMPATIBLE" with the Treo 650.

I would then assume that goes for the 680 and 700P -- but not sure.

Any other such programs out there?
    soft reset
    Attached Files Attached Files
    A soft reset app is fine until the Treo locks up. That's when the reset hole is needed.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I had something called Soft Reset on my 650. When I got my 700p, I was going to install it, but thought about how often I really used it. Hardly ever. When I did use it, it wasn't a full lock up, just waiting for things to finish computing. I couldn't even open the program until it was done, so it was pretty useless. I'm thinking I'm not going to put it on there, I want to keep it as clean as possible, but, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    There used to be a freeware program (mReset) that would allow you to reset your Treo from your touschscreen -- however, I just noted that on the TC site for the program that it says: "NOT COMPATIBLE" with the Treo 650.

I would then assume that goes for the 680 and 700P -- but not sure.

Any other such programs out there?
    I used mReset with my old 650 and now with my new 680. No problems here.
    I bought one of those Foofpods. Let's me easily take the thing out and reset if needed.

Not to mention they are stylish and unconventional looking.