1.    #1  
    I currently have a favorites button setup for a group email that I send out everyday. Iím wondering though, is there a way to memorize a group email that has some text programmed into it?

For instance, I send off a sales memo every night and I would like to have something setup so that the following generic text shows up and then I just fill in the figures everyday:

Todayís Sales Figures:
    Yesterdayís Sales Figures:
    Up/(Down):
    Weekly Total:

By the way, I use ChatterMail if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help!
    Chatter can do this with templates. Create a new email with the basic info that you want (including recipients and a subject line, if you like), and save it as a draft. Then, in the Drafts folder, click on the little arrow next to the email and choose "Make Template." The message will turn blue; it will be locked and remain in your Drafts folder. When you want to send out an email, just add info to the saved template and send it. The original template will remain in your Drafts folder for you to use over and over again.

To make changes to the template, go back to the little arrow next to your template and choose "Make Draft." Then make your changes and convert it back into a template.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by jberman; 02/14/2007 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Added info on changing an existing template
    Quote Originally Posted by jberman View Post
    Chatter can do this with templates. Create a new email with the basic info that you want (including recipients and a subject line, if you like), and save it as a draft. Then, in the Drafts folder, click on the little arrow next to the email and choose "Make Template." The message will turn blue; it will be locked and remain in your Drafts folder. When you want to send out an email, just add into to the saved template and send it. The original template will remain in your Drafts folder for you to use over and over again.

Hope this helps!

That is some awesome information. Thanks a lot.
  4.    #4  
    That's perfect, thank you very much!
    No problem, hope it works for you!
  6.    #6  
    I finally got around to trying this and there appears to be one hiccup which is that after a certain point I can't seem to enter in anymore email addresses. Or rather, I can enter them in, but half of the email addresses are gone when I reopen the email after saving it as a draft. I only have 24 email addresses that I want it to save in the message. Is there a limit on how many addresses can be stored in a template?

Daniel