1.    #1  
    I love my 700P. While it has a number of issues, resets, application lag time, some bluetooth issues. You have to admit that it's an incredibly flexible device in an amazingly small form factor. My first PC couldn't do what my Treo does. That being said I like to listen to internet radio (thanks Pocket Tunes) especially when I'm driving. I also like ChatterEmail+ for email because it delivers my mail nearly instantaneously even though I don't have push Email. Here's the problem, if someone calls while I'm in an active internet session (like i'net radio or email) all my calls are sent to voice mail, the problem is that I don't get notifications until I disconnect from the internet. This is bad for someone in sales and kind of defeats the purpose of a singular device. I'd like to get some sort of VM alert, SMS whatever when this happens. Does anyone know of software or settings that I can use to accomplish this? I have a 700P (Sprint).
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    check
    got to prefs
    got to network
    goto prefs in network menu
    make sure 'send voice to voicemail during powervision connection' is UNCHECKED

also when your are somewhere this happens check the phone screen and make sure your are in a powervision area not old vision, the up/down arrow should show next to signal bars, not the left right arrows above signal.
    Sprint 700p
  3.    #3  
    I didn't know about the powervision thing. Is it possible for me to "force" a powervision connection? I seem to have the "analog" connection here at the office. I checked the Sprint coverage map and, assuming it's accurate (I realize that's a large leap of faith) I am in a powervision area.
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
  4.    #4  
    OK. I figured it out. You have to also check the connect to data services when phone is powered on option or you are relegated to the "slow" and inbound call blocking network