1.    #1  
    That's right everyone GPS! I need opinions and research. First off, I've read all the reviews and am going to buy TomTom 6. I know some may prefer Garmin but I have tried TomTom and Garmin now and just cannot get over TomTom's simplicity. So my challenge to you....WHAT'S THE CHEAPEST PACKAGE OUT THERE. I want TomTom 6, USA maps, all on the pre-loaded SD card, bluetooth GPS, and some sort of mount. I have found the one on Treo Central's store, but there has to be a better deal (I'm sure one of you can find it) So show me what you got!!!
    I looked around and with the recent $40 discount, the TreoCentral store has the best deal for me, so I bought it. I needed a car mount and all, so it was worth it.
    -mbd26
    You might get better responses if you put something about GPS in the thread title.

Also, I think this is in the wrong forum. You might get more and better responses in the correct forum. This forum is for Treo 650 hardware topics.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.