1.    #1  
    I thought I read about an app that would restart the Phone after a reset. Was I imagining things?

Thanks

Bob
    You can't get the phone started after a reset?
    I use Phone Technician by Hobbyist Software.

http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/technician-more.php
  4.    #4  
    Sometimes it restarts automatically and sometimes not. I've been testing some software and reseting. After the reset, the phone is off and I have to restart it. On the other hand, I've had cases where it doesd automatically restart.

Just wondered whether there were any apps out there that would ensure that the phone was restarted automatically.

Phone Technician is one. Thanks usskaos1.

Bob
    If the phone is on when it resets, it always resets afterwards for me. I think.
    After a crash yet, doesn't seem to with a manual reset for me
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Just press & hold the on/off button.
  8.    #8  
    I know that I can restart the phone using the on/off button. What I'm looking for is something that does it automatically. The reason is that if it only sometimes comes back automatically, I may forget. Just looking for one more tool to reduce the number of things I have to remember to check.

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post
    I know that I can restart the phone using the on/off button. What I'm looking for is something that does it automatically. The reason is that if it only sometimes comes back automatically, I may forget. Just looking for one more tool to reduce the number of things I have to remember to check.

Bob
    A lot of application will do this.
    Phonetecnician, chatteremail, treoguard just to name a few...
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin View Post
    A lot of application will do this.
    Phonetecnician, chatteremail, treoguard just to name a few...

Lightwav 2 by Toysoft also will do it.