Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. jackskid's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    Sorry, I've try but without success... My thought was to do something like that :
    A carbon fiber theme is awesome. I like what you have done so far.
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
  2. #62  
    I want that carbon fiber, Mac OS looking skin
    Jimmie Geddes
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Could you do a red one to match the Crimson 680? I know lots of members, including myself would appreciate it!!

    Thanks!
    YES! Appreciated. Much. Much appreciated. I would.
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    Sorry, I've try but without success... My thought was to do something like that :
    Is there any possible way you could send me this skin? It looks amazing I love the carbon, and the OS X background.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5. kerunt's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #65  
    I'm working on a Carbon+Gold+MacOS Blue skin. I have already skinned and TESTED (works 100%) the tabs at the bottom. I'm skinning the dial pad right now . Will release when everything is done (I will likely skin some other elements as well) - probably on the weekend.

    //edit
    Here's a shot:
    http://yubastudios.com/temp/screen.jpg
    Last edited by kerunt; 03/28/2007 at 11:20 PM.


    Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

    Razr Z3 -> Nokia N73 -> Samsung i320n -> Nokia N73 -> HTC TyTN -> Palm Treo 680
  6. #66  
    My understanding is that the tabs are the current roadblock. Will this be a separate file that other skinners can play with?

    Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
  7. kerunt's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post
    My understanding is that the tabs are the current roadblock. Will this be a separate file that other skinners can play with?

    Bob
    No longer a roadblock:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...74#post1228674


    Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

    Razr Z3 -> Nokia N73 -> Samsung i320n -> Nokia N73 -> HTC TyTN -> Palm Treo 680
  8. #68  
    I assume this skin is for the 680 only? Will they work for either the 650 or the 700?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  9. #69  
    That's gorgeous...but it needs a pink dialpad
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    You can do this with the Festus440's Palm File Compiler / Decompiler also known as PFCD or HPSkinStudio (which uses PFCD) and then change all the bitmaps you want from the PhoneDialPad-PmPd.prc file from your palm Tréo680 (or from my file to download) ! All you need is some imagination...
    Dear Schtunks, thank you for sharing.
  11. #71  
    I followed the instructions - downloaded to card, moved card to my phone, then used FileZ to transfer to internal memory but nothing has changed. I verified that the file is showing on the internal card. Is there something else I need to do or did I do something wrong? I downloaded the pink skin. Thanks
  12. #72  
    Great!!!!! Any plans to do a purple?!?!?!!? I like the pink.. but ........
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by denisecahi View Post
    I followed the instructions - downloaded to card, moved card to my phone, then used FileZ to transfer to internal memory but nothing has changed. I verified that the file is showing on the internal card. Is there something else I need to do or did I do something wrong? I downloaded the pink skin. Thanks
    Did you reset?
  14. #74  
    Yes. I removed the battery and still no new skin. Did it more than once to be sure. Also tried the blue color and it didn't work either.

    Update: I downloaded the trial version of Skinner and now it works - looks like I'll need to buy Skinner, but it is worth it to get rid of the ugly standard dial pad.
    Last edited by denisecahi; 10/21/2007 at 04:48 PM.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by denisecahi View Post
    Yes. I removed the battery and still no new skin. Did it more than once to be sure. Also tried the blue color and it didn't work either.

    Update: I downloaded the trial version of Skinner and now it works - looks like I'll need to buy Skinner, but it is worth it to get rid of the ugly standard dial pad.

    If you goto schtunks blog ( http://blog.schtunks.info/category/Palm ) and look for the earlier skins that are approx 46kb in size and download those then it will work WITHOUT Skinner. The later ones require skinner the early ones do not. Scroll to the bottom or goto page 2.
    Last edited by bigcatny; 10/23/2007 at 09:17 AM.
  16. #76  
    I synced it to go to my card, but once I go to FileZ to copy it, it says I can't do that. Any advice?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions