Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Be sure you are using at least version 2.25. If that isn't working for you, perhaps there is a conflict with some other software on your device. Sorry it didn't work for you as it does for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Be sure you are using at least version 2.25. If that isn't working for you, perhaps there is a conflict with some other software on your device. Sorry it didn't work for you as it does for me.
    Card Export II version 2.25.977 has been working well for me too, but I recently found a situation where it will crash as soon as I click on "Connect to Desktop". This problem only seems to occur if I use the OEM HotSync cable that came bundled with my Treo 680. The OEM 650 cable, various Seidio InnoDock cradles, and a couple aftermarket sync&charge cables all seem to work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    gah! how do i get it onto the card if i only have hot sync?
    When you double click the prc and it goes into Quick Install for hot sync, drag it to the expansion card area on the bottom of the screen. When you hotsync, the prc will go onto your card.
    Is orange available already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    i have to launch the program from teh card not the IM hehe

got it to work and the buttons are easier to read now

thanks everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    When you double click the prc and it goes into Quick Install for hot sync, drag it to the expansion card area on the bottom of the screen. When you hotsync, the prc will go onto your card.
    ahhh i was just going to do this but it said not to hotsync in the instructions thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    Is orange available already?
    I don't think so...not yet
    Way better than the stock one. Thanks for this one!!
    I've made the same theme with some other colors : green, orange and pink...

http://blog.schtunks.info/public/ima...ad_colored.gif

You can find these here... Enjoy !
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    Thank you Schtunks!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Yes, thank you so much! I grabbed the pink for my Crimson Treo!!!
    The pink is perfect...very classy Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thank you Schtunks!!!!! Maybe a set of Black buttons for the grey 680's?
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post

http://blog.schtunks.info/public/ima...ad_colored.gif

You can find these here... Enjoy !

Could you do a red one to match the Crimson 680? I know lots of members, including myself would appreciate it!!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm new to all this.. Once I do the above how do I get the file to my phone?? Do I need some kind of file program on my 680??

Thanks in advance!!
    To install these files, you need a file manager of some sort. FileZ is free and does the trick. First copy the file to your SD Card. If you have Card Export or Card Reader (the app), then you can do it with the card in your Treo. Otherwise, pop the card into your PC (either the appropriate slot of via a card reader) and copy the file to the card. The root directory is fine. Then put the card back in the Treo.

Using FileZ, copy the file from the card to RAM. In FileZ it's called Internal. That's it. To remove, simple use FileZ to delete the file and do a soft reset to clear out memory.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thanks Bob. Can't wait to try it when I get home!!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    No luck in skinning the rest of the phone app, yet? This is looking good, but it would look better if it was all skinnable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    No luck in skinning the rest of the phone app, yet? This is looking good, but it would look better if it was all skinnable.
    Sorry, I've try but without success... My thought was to do something like that :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beautiful! What are the roadblocks?

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast