Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Can you make a matching skin for the tabs at the bottom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Can you make a matching skin for the tabs at the bottom?
    From the first post:

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123462

Hooter, you have to READ the threads ya know...
    download, install, works and looks much better
    I Like,
    Thanks
    Do everything you wanna do in life, if it's something you'll regret in the morning...Sleep Late!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    You can do this with the Festus440's Palm File Compiler / Decompiler also known as PFCD or HPSkinStudio (which uses PFCD) and then change all the bitmaps you want from the PhoneDialPad-PmPd.prc file from your palm Tréo680 (or from my file to download) ! All you need is some imagination...

I program all day at work and coming home to program more is not high on my list of things to do, but the possiblility of having a red dial pad to match my red phone was just too much! I ended up playing all night until I was able to make my own skin My husband is now begging for orange buttons for his phone.

Thank You Schtunks

Lilcow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcow View Post
    I program all day at work and coming home to program more is not high on my list of things to do, but the possiblility of having a red dial pad to match my red phone was just too much! I ended up playing all night until I was able to make my own skin My husband is now begging for orange buttons for his phone.

Thank You Schtunks

Lilcow
    Everyone is going to be screaming for you to post your creations...

If anybody is going to start making a bunch of cool ones, like on the 650, can I request a pink one in advance??
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

Thank You Schtunks

Lilcow
    Wanna share? I have a crimson and would love a matching dialpad.

Thank You Schtunks

Lilcow

Orange / Copper for me, Please?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ahhh.... i love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Wanna share? I have a crimson and would love a matching dialpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Orange / Copper for me, Please?
    See? I told ya!!
    Anyone have the Crimson / Copper skin pad they can share? I've been searching for one for days with no luck.
    This skin looks great. Thanks for the hard work and more importantly, thanks for sharing.
    I'm a main frame programmer by trade so it is taking me a bit of time to figure out how to package every thing up so that I can send it to some one else. I'll be happy to share once I figure things out and find a place to host the files - one orange, one red, and one pink.

I'll go ahaed and say I'm NOT a graphic artist. I like skins that are very minimal with easy to read text so that is what I made.

Lilcow
    men, that is coool
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm a main frame programmer by trade so it is taking me a bit of time to figure out how to package every thing up so that I can send it to some one else. I'll be happy to share once I figure things out and find a place to host the files - one orange, one red, and one pink.

I'll go ahaed and say I'm NOT a graphic artist. I like skins that are very minimal with easy to read text so that is what I made.

Lilcow
    Thank you! I think having the crimson color will be such a treat!
    Out of curiosity, I decompiled the Phone application using PFCD. The tab bitmaps are in the main app. I tried changing one and recompiled but the result reset my 680. I'm a total novice at Palm developing and haven't a clue what I was doing to recompile. Also, I have no artistic talent. I just wanted to see what would happen. But if there's someone out there with some talent who knows how to put these things back together, I'm sure there are lots of us who'd like some matching tabs.

And if, as is likely, there's a problem posting the actual Phone app, posting a set of bitmaps plus instructions for setting it up in PFCD would be great as well.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680

Lilcow
    That's great! Thanks in advance... I think that's perfect, less is more...
    gah! how do i get it onto the card if i only have hot sync?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    gah! how do i get it onto the card if i only have hot sync?
    You might trial a version of Card Export which will allow you to drag and drop things from your computer to the Treo's card through your USB connection. Even though I have a card reader, I still use this app from time to time for convenience or when I don't want to bother removing my card. I found it to be money well spent.
    thanks maris ill give it a go
    gah it crashed my phone when i hit connect
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast