Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I just goes to show that Artic is the best!! I always knew it!!

Either that or there are so many laying around that they can't get rid of them.

I refuse to believe that!!

And GRAPHITE is NOT a color!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I think the crimson and copper keep selling out since they can't seem to keep them in stock! Go coppper! :-)
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    think on this logically, if arctic is the only one left... meaning that its the only one that hasnt sold out, so one can then assume, no: arctic is not the most popular color
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpizzaj View Post
    think on this logically, if arctic is the only one left... meaning that its the only one that hasnt sold out, so one can then assume, no: arctic is not the most popular color
    Thats assuming that Palm made the same number of devices in each colour, if they did not do that, then arctic might be selling alot less, or perhaps alot more.
    I think the Arctic is the hottest one, personally. The rest (except Graphite) make the device look like a Mattel toy IMO.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Thanks for replying. I wonder if they will just conitue w/ the White and Graphite?? Or expand colors like the Rzrs? Who can keep up w/ all the colors that phone has???
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    Thanks for replying. I wonder if they will just conitue w/ the White and Graphite?? Or expand colors like the Rzrs? Who can keep up w/ all the colors that phone has???
    Well, they do still sell the colours in USA, just only for cingular/at&t.

In europe they added the crimson model today, on valentines day, but that might just be a one time offer. I'm beginning to think that not even Palm knows what colours they want to sell