1.    #1  
    I can not see it on their site.

Is it sold out already?

Anywhere else online to purchase one besides eBay?
    Last edited by Hooterville; 02/11/2007 at 08:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Hmm, looks like crimson isn't available at present, either. I was just looking into purchasing an unlocked 680 for my wife from Palm and was only given arctic and graphite as possible color options.
    the Palm Store in Westfield (LA) had the crimson/copper 680 in stock. i was thinking of getting it but decided to get the graphite instead. the salesperson said it had not been discontinued as was reported earlier
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MitzU View Post
    the Palm Store in Westfield (LA) had the crimson/copper 680 in stock. i was thinking of getting it but decided to get the graphite instead. the salesperson said it had not been discontinued as was reported earlier

Anywhere online to order the Copper from?
    Interesting. It shows up on their website, but when you click on it to order, it goes to a blank screen. When you click on the picture, it gives a window with "product not found" in it. Both links for the arctic and graphite one work. The crimson isn't even on the page. This is a change from yesterday.

Glad I got one when I did. Someone locally to me had a brand new sealed one on Craiglist for $360 w/the free music pack. Are the coppers and crimsons that popular, or did Palm under estimate how many of them would be selling? I admit I wasn't that thrilled about the copper one and would have preferred the graphite, but now that I have it, I must admit the color has grown on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Anywhere online to order the Copper from?
    Just call the palm retail stores directly. The SFO one has been very active here and my friend just bought one from them recently. Free overnight shipping which the website does not have and exactly the same warranty from palm. You want the gate 86 store as there are 2 in SFO airport. goto the palm site for the phone number and tell them you heard about them here, maybe they will throw something in the package for you.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    ..... maybe they will throw something in the package for you.....
    ...thanks for the support bigcatny.

I'm not sure whats going on with the copper - i only know that once they are gone - they are gone

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    ...thanks for the support bigcatny.

I'm not sure whats going on with the copper - i only know that once they are gone - they are gone
    i'm glad i got mine. Maybe i should get a crimson while i am at it
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    the colors remain - I think Palm stockpiled them with CIngular because they are selling all the colors now including Copper
    If you read the home page here at treocentral, they said that colors will all be branded from Feb 15 and the ONLY unlocked will be the graphite.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1088-1.htm
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    If you read the home page here at treocentral, they said that colors will all be branded from Feb 15 and the ONLY unlocked will be the graphite.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1088-1.htm
    Well that blows !!
    Buy it while you can................