1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm trying to download and install Chattermail's Exchange mail version -- the one that includes the Exchange plugin with Chattermail 3.0+. The website has a link to download this version but when you load the page, there's no file to download!

Does anyone know why? Did the developer pull down the Exchange email version?

You can see for yourself, that there is no file to download, by going to this page:

http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...electcat&cat=6

Does anyone know where I can get this version?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Select Chatter Email Full! It will take you straight to a download link. You get a full 30 days of all the features. If you want to keep it after 30 days, you can purchase Chatter+ and the EX plugin. You get a code for each.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Actually, Marc has stopped developing the EX plugin and has moved it to another site www.explugin.com where it can be downloaded for free, but with no support.
    Holy smokes, I think that fixed it. THANK YOU!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treospike View Post
    Actually, Marc has stopped developing the EX plugin and has moved it to another site www.explugin.com where it can be downloaded for free, but with no support.
    that link now just goes to the Chattermail forums, with no download that I can see. Is the plugin available anywhere else? Could someone who downloaded it previously send it to me?

Thanks
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Here you go.
    Thanks twitch!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  8. cwb
    Did you have any luck finding install documentation for Chatter owa? Can someone help with a pdf or link? I would like to use Chatter as our office has finally gone to outlook
    Eh, doesn't work for most.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwb View Post
    Did you have any luck finding install documentation for Chatter owa? Can someone help with a pdf or link? I would like to use Chatter as our office has finally gone to outlook
    EX only portion
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers