Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Version History

    v1.09

    * Additional troubleshooting option to lock Audio Gateway in NVFS cache
    * Treo 700P watchdog should consume less battery now
    * Improved first time wizard
    * Fixed problem with Big Endian sound streams.
    * Low sample rate post filter was tuned to voice. This dramatically improved voice quality for Audible books.

    SAG is still not compatible with Treo 680
  2. ehosey2's Avatar
    Posts
    309 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin View Post
    Version History

    v1.09

    * Additional troubleshooting option to lock Audio Gateway in NVFS cache
    * Treo 700P watchdog should consume less battery now
    * Improved first time wizard
    * Fixed problem with Big Endian sound streams.
    * Low sample rate post filter was tuned to voice. This dramatically improved voice quality for Audible books.

    SAG is still not compatible with Treo 680
    Initial testing indicates performance is the best yet with SAG 1.09, my 700p, and the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970 headset. The caller ID notification is now perfect on the controller of the headset when incoming calls occur while in A2DP mode. There are no freezes, resets, or other performance problems. When phone call is finished, preliminary testing indicates the music remains in a paused state which means going to pTunes to resume music playback but SAG 1.09 stays in A2DP mode everytime now when it sometimes would have to be switched back to it. I'd say this is close to perfect though. I'm still testing other things like the improved battery life and stuff so more reviews later. So far this is excellent ! Thank you very much.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  3. ehosey2's Avatar
    Posts
    309 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quick update ! If streaming pTunes with SAG 1.09, the music resumes normally upon call completion. Just set the Treo to the phone screen after starting music playback in pTunes and everything works as it is supposed to. So far so good !
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  4. ehosey2's Avatar
    Posts
    309 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #4  
    Here's another update. TCPMP now works with full A2DP/AVRC capabilities. No more freezes or other performance problems. The video even starts again where it left off after call completion. This rocks !
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2 View Post
    Here's another update. TCPMP now works with full A2DP/AVRC capabilities. No more freezes or other performance problems. The video even starts again where it left off after call completion. This rocks !
    it also works with the TCPMP's paid app The Core Player no AVRCP controls though, but thats still better than the previous version's
  6. #6  
    my question is what is disable mixer & all those other checkboxes for? Is there a benefit for checking or unchecking any of them?
  7. #7  
    wow, i might have to dive in. thanks for the posts.
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  8. #8  
    What is the version# you guys are getting when you go to help and about?

    Im getting 1.08.803. Is this correct?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  9. TRgEOff's Avatar
    Posts
    589 Posts
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    What is the version# you guys are getting when you go to help and about?

    Im getting 1.08.803. Is this correct?
    1.09.967 on mine, just reg'd yesterday.
    geoff

    Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  10. #10  
    I figured out my problem. I tried to push the .PRC via BT from my laptop and for whatever reason my 700 didnt like it. My 650 did but the 700 didnt. I ended up having to hotsync it.

    weird.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.

Posting Permissions